Name: Tim Bergling
Date Of Birth: 8th September 1989
Quick facts about Avicii
To find out more about Avicii click here
- Avicii is a house genre DJ, remixer and record producer
- Avicii's influences include Tiësto, Daft Punk, Laidback Luke, Eric Prydz, and former Swedish House Mafia trio Sebastian Ingrosso, Steve Angello, and Axwell.
- Avicii was ranked No. 6 on the Top 100 DJs list by DJ Magazine in 2011, No. 3 in 2012, and was ranked No. 3 again in 2013.
- Avicii started his career when he was only 18 years old and had a hit single with “levels” 3 years later in 2011.
- The Official Charts Company announced on 21st of July that Avicii’s single "Wake Me Up!" (released in June 2013) has become the UK's fastest selling single of 2013 after overtaking Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines", selling 267,000 copies in its first week on sale in the UK.